Many homeowners spend thousands of dollars replacing their roof’s shingles because of mold and stains. We estimate that 50% of replacements are completely unnecessary. Proper care and maintenance is often all that is needed!
New roofs cost more than $5k to $15k…roof cleanings cost $500 for small homes up to $1200 for very large homes.
What can we do for your roof?
- Remove black streaks: mold, lichen, algae and mildew. These types of mold are unsightly and can lead to shingle failure!
- Shingle failure: results in lose of granules. Granules on a roof have four main purposes. They are the protection of the asphalt coating from UV light, add coloring and beauty, provide fire resistance. One fact remains constant: all asphalt shingles have granule surfaces and manufacturers recognize granule asphalt shingles will not last forever! As a shingle ages, it loses granules as the adhesion qualities in the asphalt dissipate. The older the shingle, the more granules are released, consequently the less ability the shingle has to resist the weather elements.
- We can remove the mold using a non-damaging, tested cleaning process that eliminates streaks gently while leaving shingles in pristine condition.
- Maintain your roof. Did you know that leaving leaves on your roof will allow for acidity that ultimately causes the decay of your shingles? Do you need removal of roof debris? Call us Today!
- We’ve also had clients bothered by Home Owner Association’s, causing homeowners to replace roofs… now have your roof cleaned by are no pressure roof cleaning methods.
- If mold is left to grow, it can erode the shingles and invade your home, posing a serious health risk.
- Many clients have had a difficult time selling their home (which is was in otherwise good condition) because potential buyers were scared away by the appearance of the home’s roof. This can lead to lost home value and takes away from your home’s natural curb appeal.
Call 908-894-5441 to discuss how you can protect your property value – estimates are FREE.
We take it a step further by providing you with long-lasting maintenance solutions for your home. This includes:
- Steps to take to keep stains at bay
- Low cost maintenance solutions
- Biodegradable protective barriers
- Zinc strips…Ours come with a lifetime WARRANTY killing and preventing fungus while being safe for plants and pets
Mold and algae growth can even lead to higher cooling costs, causing a home’s attic to raise 20% in temperature on average.
The time is now to have your roof cleaned by a professional. Proper cleaning will:
- Remove stains, mold and algae
- Keep your home cooler
- Increase curb appeal
- Increase home value by up to $5,000-$15000
- Increase the lifespan of your roof